· Monitor safety measures and standards through the production or development stages.
· Work closely with all departments to understand the product goal and build a high-quality product.
· Build a testing framework and define testing parameters based on inputs from the product design team.
· Use the testing framework to monitor the process, document the results and take steps to troubleshoot.
· Develop multiple test cases and create appropriate testing environments for checking a product.
· Provide suggestions to improve the tested product.
· Ensure that the product meets all quality standards set by the team and client.
· Document all testing procedures, results and suggestions.
· Conduct data analysis using the test results.
Salary range 12000- 14000
Experience – 1 to 3 years of experience
Preferable – from mfg and pump industry