Electric Monoset Pumps
Centrifugal pumps are used to transfer water by the conversion of rotational kinetic energy to the hydrodynamic energy of the water flow. The fluid enters the pump impeller along or near to the rotating axis and id accelerated by the impeller, flowing radially outward into a diffuser or volute chamber (casing), where kinetic energy is converted into pressure energy from where it exits.
- Water lubricated bearings
- Smooth and Noiseless operations
- Low friction carbon thrust bearing
- Designed for wide voltage fluctuations
- Copper Rotor
- Rewindable Motor Portion
- Easy maintenance
- High operating efficiency
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensures long life
- High quality SS Impeller with Suction, stage casing and discharge outlet in Cast Iron for wide pumps models
- Carbon thrust bearing for low voltage and quick start
- Stainless Steel Sleeve with hard chrome increase the wear resistance of this pump against sand.
- Pump shaft in SS – 410. – Bush Material made in LB (LTB-4) & Nitrile Rubber bush.
- Residential Amenity
- Commercial Community Water Supply
- Construction Site
- Small Farms Lawns & Gardens
- Hotels & Hospitals
- Mineral Irrigation