V4 SS Fabricated Pumpset
A Latteys Brandss fabricated Pumpset 100% made out of high-grade Stainless Steel Pumps are anti-corrosive in nature, light in weight and have better efficiency. The stainless steel pump parts are welded with automatic pulsating machine to give better surface finishing and leak-proof functioning to ensure better efficiency and consistent performance. Stainless steel Submersible Pump which made completely out of high grade stainless steel & rubber of premium quality to ensure that the suspended particles do not wear out the pump.
Salient Features :
- Wide range of pumps to match with different duty points.
- Since Pumps are made out of stainless steel sheet metal the friction loss is extremely low offering a very high pump effecien. The results in lower operating costs.
- Provides very good wear resistance due to stainless steel construction.
- Lighter in weight which reduces installation cost.
- The strainer is permenantly fitted on the pump and it is not required to be removed when pump is coupled with motor this ensures that strainer is always installed properly preventing demage to the pump from small stones entering the pump. All pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve to reduce water hammer. Better life in sand & other abrasives as well as sea water (salty) application. Pumps are equipped with replaceable stainless steel wear rings on the impeller.
Incase of reduction in flow due to increase in clearance only the wear ring needs to be changed instead of impeller. 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and outside provides maximum reliability.
Since pumps are made out of 100% stainless steel material they are best suited for hygenic drinking water application.
Material of Construction :
Impeller AISI 304
Pump Shaft AISI 431
Suction Case AISI 304
NRV AISI 304
Strainer AISI 304
Operating Conditions :
- Water temperature up to 45° C.
- Max. Sand quantity in water: 508/m3
- Direction of rotation : Clockwise as seen from the pump coupling side
- Suitable for aggressive water.
- Water supply
- Sandy & Salaty Water
- Civil and Industrial
- Water treatment plant
- Fire Fighting
- Cooling water circulation